Re: Complaint by Stacey Sade against Kenneth Leonard Brooks, Jr.



_________________
_________________
_________________

           Friday January 13, 2017
    Florida Bar case #2016-00,670(1A)

_____________________
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________


Salutations,
     To whom it may concern.   I received notification that the case in reference was being closed.  An attempt to persuade me that continued disciplinary proceedings were inappropriate due to insufficient evidence that Mr. Brooks has violated any of the rules adopted by the Supreme Court of Florida.  Florida on what planet?  Bar Counsel, Olivia Paiva Klien began the notification by pretending that "All documents submitted in this matter had been carefully reviewed", most assuredly it was not by Miss Klien.  What followed was a partial summary that was so biased towards Mr. Brooks, it is evident that his documents were reviewed.   However the criminal acts that were omitted from his submission, of which I had provided verification in my submission, were apparently disregarded.   t appears, to me, based on Miss Klien's swift dismissal, that her decision was predetermined and the documentation that I provided was given no consideration whatsoever.  I find this deeply disturbing, completely unprofessional, and quite possibly criminally negligent.  Most assuredly a breach of the Oath of Admission to The Florida Bar under which is sworn support of the Constitution of the United States, as well as the Constitution of the State of Florida.
The Sixth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States, provides the right to effective counsel.
Also, sworn to maintain the respect due to courts of justice, and judicial officers.  In order to maintain the respect due to courts of justice i n this case, the complete subversion of the judicial process that is currently the practice of Mr. Brooks and his many accomplices must be held accountable.
If Miss Klien found justification in Mr. Brooks failure to take action to defend me from the wrongful prosecution of charges that were not supported by any evidence whatsoever, then perhaps Miss Klien should spend a few months falsely imprisoned under brutal retaliation, while her home is extorted, and she is prevented from a hearing of foreclosure for which there is no validation.
Truth, honor, and never seek to mislead the judge by any false statement of law.  To suggest that Mr. Brooks has not violated any of the rules adopted by the Supreme Court of Florida is completely false, and I find it hard to believe that any individual claiming to have honor and passing knowledge of any of the laws or statutes of which I have become familiar could fail to recognize upon examination of the evidence that I have provided, the coordinated malfeasance that is demonstrated with such nonchalance that common practice is undeniable.
I find it fairly insulting of Miss Klien to my intelligence, to assume that her indifference to the inhumane disregard of my rights as a human being is acceptable.  I find it terrifying that Miss Klien would support such behavior and attempt to facilitate the continuation of such predatory activities by allowing Mr. Brooks to avoid accountability and demonstrating to me that she has no regard for my rights.  Violated is not adequate to describe the extent of the denial of my rights, orchestrated by Mr. Brooks in strategic cooperation with numerous members of what is evidently a racketeering organization, and Miss Klien's dismissal seems to suggest that this is acceptable.  I thoroughly disagree.
I will request, again, that this case be referred to the FBI or the Justice Department for investigation.  To allow the activity in practice to continue has become my concern, being aware of their crimes makes me an accessory.  I do not willingly participate in criminal activity, it is unfortunate the same is not true of Miss Klien.  I am being forced, against my will, to commit crimes, acts of terror, predatory actions against innocent citizens and that is unacceptable.
If the recipient of this communication is also without honor and willing to disregard the Oath to which you are sworn, please forward this communication to an individual, if there is one, who actually is in pursuit of justice as described and provided by the Constitution of the United States and that of the State of Florida.  Professionally, there is nothing lower that receiving salary for services that are not being provided, another breach of oath.
Miss Klien should be removed from a position that allows her the influence to permit predators such as Mr. Brooks to continue the criminal activities and exploitation of the inexperience of innocent citizens in legal matters.  I find is saddening to think of how many victims of such criminal acts have been wrongfully dismissed by Miss Klien to suffer unnecessarily at the hands of predators.  I'd like to press criminal charges, and if there is a way, I will find it.


                                                                                                 Genuinely,


                                                                                                 Stacey Sade
                                                                                                Goldtrim.ss76@gmail.com
                                                                                                (850)368-1905


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How is this not getting through to anyone?

So Much More

Relevant