Source < Pensacola News Journal/For-The-Record>

PNJ - originally published 11:35 am CT June 24, 2015
I posted these facts in the comment section.  Just in case they get lost or whatever, I thought I would publish them also.
  And well, because I am just that kind of asshole....  

Stacey Sade
http://static.pnj.com/ethical-conduct/
Ethical principles?????
*We will be honest...thoroughness and balance?????
*We will seek to gain understanding.....individuals we cover.......informed account??????



*Factual information....standards?????
Not this time!!??
*We will be vigilant watchdogs of government and institutions that affect public???? Yea, you fucked that one up too.
I am a single mother with two children. I have supported MYSELF and my children over the years performing (to the satisfaction of EVERY employer) in several professional positions including swimming pool maintenance, ...See More
 by




Stacey Sade
For the record, and I will ow this with an email, this information that you have printed and broadcast in my name is EVIDENTLY false. My case has been closed after two years of prosecutorial misconduct due to lack of evidence. The assassination of my character that was promoted by this newspaper is just as sadistic as the failure to report the factual information of my case.
It is a fact that when I was kidnapped by SRSO, as they had no legitimate warrant, I had an immaculate background, no disturbance of any kind, excellent work history, considerable contributor to my community, Pensacola...See More
LikeReplyDelete40 mins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Much More

How is this not getting through to anyone?

Relevant