I was detained in Santa Rosa County jail, Milton, Fl from June 23, 2015 until October 21, 2015.  On August 5, 2015 while under protective custody, in solitary confinement at my request to protect a preexisting open wound, during my one hour out of my cell, male inmates housed in sex offender dorm were provided access to violate me by means of a connecting door left unlocked.  At least four male sex offenders watched me in the shower, made disturbing comments, attempted to come through the door.  

Attached is a copy of the form I was given to complete by Captain Stearns when I requested the opportunity to press charges upon receiving the information that zero tolerance facility was taking no action.

 Also attached is correspondence between myself and facility personnel regarding this incident and further exposure to these individuals, despite facilities claim of zero tolerance.  I am quite certain this incident was in retaliation and attempted coersion to accept a plea deal, as I was wrongfully charged, falsely imprisoned, denied fair bond, denied legal counsel, denied access to court, denied access to law library, subjected to cruel and unusual punishment, medical negligence, OSHA violation, open wound/ highest risk potential transmission of hbv, hbc, HIV,(944.35(3)(a)FS),  malicious, cruel, and inhumane treatment.  HIPAA violation occurred as well, with seemingly gleefully declaration of my mental status, which was another retaliatory act with the interest of humiliation and degradation.  

My previous trust and confidence in law enforcement officials has sadly become suspicion, anxiety, fear for myself and my children, as a result of them having been threatened as well.  I have no criminal history, and am astonished that so many individuals so completely dishonored themselves to torture, threaten, and degrade me and attempt to discredit me and defame my character. 

 I would be happy to provide any further documentation you may need.  I hope some investigation will take place, I am an innocent law abiding citizen, single mother , 40 years old.    Thank you for your time and consideration.
                   Sincerely,
                    Stacey Sade
                   
Double rainbows & butterflies

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Incredible Hell super hero<goldtrim.ss76@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 7:26 AM
Subject: PREA violation
To: askbjs@usdoj.gov

Show quoted text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Much More

How is this not getting through to anyone?

Relevant