Covert Human Experimentation: mind mapping and my role as trouble shooter.



This is strictly my theory, formed by means of abstract conceptualization:supporting information includes my personal experience, CIA report below, and Habitat for Humanity application for NSP2 grant as follows.
Highlighted is from HfH application for NSP2,
the term target areas indicates correlation with
CIA experiment featured in report.

Stacey Sade John Mumford, by no means for any reason would I stoop so low... Let me tell you what I have done/am doing though.
 As peculiar as it seems, I am not burdened with V2K, though I have seen indications that they are able to hear my thoughts, I believe they are unable to impose theirs into my mind... I have a couple theories to explain this fact, but no solid knowledge.   {Update,June 24, it has occured to me why it is that they a
I obtained a report of CIA experiments describing how they identify the area of the brain where precognitive data originates and the path and length of time until it becomes conscious thought. The purpose for identification is so they can intercept the original data and insert theirs in between. In other words mapping your thoughts from when it begins until you become aware of it, so they can intercept your thoughts and substitute their data, before you are aware of the thought. So you believe the thoughts are yours, and in fact they are not. Is that the craziest fuck shit you have ever heard????? Yea.... Mind fuck is an accurate definition. 

This report was declassified in 2000. Let that sink in, 17 years ago. WooooW. 


Anyway, in my case, I was able to ascertain, considering the events I have experienced since May 12, 2015,  that in the target pool I was assigned to, I posed program issues, their definition is characteristic influence, so I was removed from the target pool, in the cruelest manner possible, and isolated,  so they could use me to assess program issues. The term used to describe my new role is screening device.  They are using me for troubleshooting, okay. That is specialized... 
I totally sent out notification that the "data" they are extracting is my intellectual property, copyright statute is 70 years after death of rightholder... Therefore I hold the rights to the data they are in possession of as well as any improvements made to their programs that were made with the use of that data. It belongs to me. I told them I am required to be compensated equivalent to the value of the program, as well as the specialized nature of the issues that were detected due to failure to successfully hijack my intellect. LMFAO. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to hear the discussions that took place over that email.... Tha is, if anybody even read it. I'm not even sure who all I sent it to. DOC probation to be sure, but lots of other agencies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Much More

How is this not getting through to anyone?

Relevant